Wealth-Builder is our offline portfolio management service. Using Wealth-Builder, you can manage your portfolio like a professional.
1. You Plant – You will manage your money at your own. Using your own Dmat account, you will purchase and sell shares at right point of time.
2. We Nurture – We will guide you with detailed report suggesting which stock to buy, at what price to buy and of course how much to buy, when to sell and how much to sell. Based on our recommendations, you will create and modify your portfolio to maximize your returns on your investments over a period of time.
3. You Harvest – It’s a fact that equities can give you maximum returns compared to any other asset class if invested with a long term horizon (5 years and above). Investing in fundamentally strong small and mid cap companies ensures that you keep harvesting your money in form of regular and higher dividends year after year along with capital appreciation.
Below are the unique advantage and benefits of Wealth-Builder over conventional PMS and Mutual Fund:
1. You manage your money at your own without giving it to mutual fund or PMS with benefit of any time access to your portfolio.
2. You will not be charged any asset management fee, exit / entry load, administration charges. Only one time nominal annual subscription cost will be charged.
3. Wealth Builder ensures capital protection; your portfolio will not be over churned to earn higher brokerage like many brokerage houses.
4. Exposure to our well researched stocks - Hidden Gems, Value Picks & 15% @ 90 DAYS.
5. Limited transactions – once or twice in a month, you can manage your portfolio giving only 30 – 60 minutes in a month without affecting your busy schedule.
Wealth-Builder ensures giving better returns compared to major indices like Sensex or Nifty. Click here to view detailed presentation of our Wealth-Builder service.
Subscribe to Wealth-Builder today and start managing your portfolio professionally. We will share Wealth-Builder 10 Lakh Rupee portfolio every month updating what needs to buy, sell or hold.
Wealth-Builder subscribers need to replicate our recommended portfolio in exact proportion. For ex: If we recommend to invest Rs 50,000 in “x” company with portfolio allocation of 5% in Rs. 10 lakh portfolio, subscriber starting his portfolio with Rs. 2 lakh need to invest Rs. 10,000 in “x” company with similar portfolio allocation i.e. 5%.
The annual subscription charge for Wealth-Builder service is INR 15,000 / $ 300.
Indian / Abroad members can Pay using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking - SUBSCRIBE!
Abroad members can also Pay using PayPal payment gateway - SUBSCRIBE!
Click here to know more about other payment facilities. In case of any queries related to Wealth-Builder, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: The articles published in www.saralgyan.in is for the personal information of the authorised recipient and is not for public distribution and should not be reproduced or redistributed without prior permission.
The information provided in the website is from publicly available data and other sources, which we believe, are reliable. Efforts are made to try and ensure accuracy of data however, Saral Gyan Capital Services shall not be liable for loss or damage that may arise from use of the published posts/comments in the website. The published articles are purely for information purposes and does not construe to be investment recommendation/advice or an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy/sell any securities. The opinions expressed are our current opinions as of the date appearing in the material and may be subject to change from time to time without notice.
Investors should not solely rely on the information contained in the website and must make investment decisions based on their own investment objectives, risk profile and financial position. The recipients of this material should take their own professional advice before acting on this information.