It gives us immense pleasure to inform our readers that 5 Hidden Gems (micro/small cap stocks) out of 12 recommended by our equity analysts in year 2011 gave returns of more than 100%.
We like to thank all our existing subscribers and readers for their appreciation and interest shown towards Hidden Gems service. Its dedication and passion of our research team who keep on exploring profitable investment opportunities from small / micro cap space. Today, Hidden Gems is one of the most admired subscription service of Saral Gyan which tops not only in returns but also in Google search results.
We are delighted to share all 5 Hidden Gems stocks which created wealth for all our members who are Hidden Gems subscribers since Jan 2011.
You can download complete research report using below links:
1. Camlin Fine Sciences(BSE Code - 532834) : Camlin Fine Sciences was recommended by our equity analysts at price of 60 (price adjusted due to stock split) considering positive developments in the company. And after 8 months suggested partial profit booking by selling 50% holding of Camlin Fine Sciences at price range of Rs. 130 (price adjusted due to stock split), returns of 115% in short span of 8 months. Remaining 50% stock holding is free for Hidden Gem subscribers.
2. Cravatex (BSE Code - 509472) : Cravatex belongs to consumer segment and was attractively valued before bonus issue, company own rights to sell brands like Fila and Proline and was expanding its reach to customers in different geographies of the country, stock was recommended at price of Rs. 700 (bonus adjusted) in May 2011 by our equity analysts. Stock made high of Rs. 799 in April this year registering maximum returns of almost 130%.
3. WPIL (BSE Code - 505872) : Our equity analysts noticed that WPIL promoters are doing aggresive open market purchase. Later our analysts tried to dig out the reasons and found that WPIL has made few acquisition/ tie ups globally to synergize their business and is going to be benefitted tremendously in coming quarters, same was reflected later in company's quarterly results. Stock recommended at average price of Rs. 182.5 made high of Rs. 459 couple of weeks back. We suggested partial profit booking to our subscribers by selling 50% of stock holding at Rs. 425 (returns of 130%) and holding the remaining quantity for long term.
4. Wim Plast (BSE Code - 526586): Management has been conservative in past but with new developments with expansion plans in existing facilities and set up of new plants gave visibility for revenue growth in coming years. Commencing of new facilities gave opportunity to the company to expand their network & customer reach. High earning visibility & low valuations made Wim Plast an attractive bet, recommended at Rs. 185 - now returns @ 120%.
5. Cera Sanitaryware (BSE Code - 532443) : Cera Sanitaryware was attractively priced and was trading below its intrinsic value in Dec 2011. Our analysts were confident enough about decent returns in this scrip and suggested a buy at price of Rs. 157, stock has made 52 week high of 381, doubled the investments of our subscribers in short span of 7 months. As valuations are still attractive, we suggest our subscribers to hold the stock.
Saral Gyan Hidden Gems not only outperformed all major indices but also gave handsome returns during tough time of stock market. As on date, average returns of 12 Hidden Gems recommended by our equity analysts in last year is +32.3%, maximum returns stands at 74% whereas small cap index gave negative returns of -8.4%. Hidden Gems outperform Small Cap index by whopping 40.7%.
Hidden Gems (multibagger small cap stock research reports) is one of the most appreciated service of Saral Gyan. Subscribers availing this service, receive one small cap stock research report every month for a period of one year. Hence, total 12 small cap stocks investment ideas with authentic & unbiased research reports get shared in a duration of one year to support an educated investment decisionn.
An opportunity missed is an opportunity lost! Last few days for direct saving up to 40% for Indian Subscribers & Abroad Subscribers, Subscribe Today.
We at Saral Gyan strongly believe that a small portion of your savings must be invested in small caps and should not be ignored with your investments in other medium and large cap stocks, small companies in favourable economic conditions have high probability to grow exponentially to convert into mid cap and large cap stocks in couple of years. TTK Prestige is one of the recent example.
Our Hidden Gems research reports are based on sound and unbiased research done by Saral Gyan equity analysts. They keep exploring good small companies, identify their potential to grow in the respective sector and industry, evaluate past performance of last 4-6 quarters, check out management views, analyze financial health of the company while preparing Hidden Gems research reports.
In case of any queries, please do not hesitate to write to us.
Note: Six Monthly reviews are done on past Hidden Gems issues to keep a track of company performance and investment returns.
Disclaimer: The articles published in www.saralgyan.in is for the personal information of the authorised recipient and is not for public distribution and should not be reproduced or redistributed without prior permission.
The information provided in the website is from publicly available data and other sources, which we believe, are reliable. Efforts are made to try and ensure accuracy of data however, Saral Gyan Capital Services shall not be liable for loss or damage that may arise from use of the published posts/comments in the website. The published articles are purely for information purposes and does not construe to be investment recommendation/advice or an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy/sell any securities. The opinions expressed are our current opinions as of the date appearing in the material and may be subject to change from time to time without notice.
Investors should not solely rely on the information contained in the website and must make investment decisions based on their own investment objectives, risk profile and financial position. The recipients of this material should take their own professional advice before acting on this information.