In Jun'18 quarter, net profit of Roto Pumps rose 1078.38% to Rs 4.36 crore in the quarter ended June 2018 as against Rs 0.37 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2017. Sales rose 43.57% to Rs 27.12 crore in the quarter ended June 2018 as against Rs 18.89 crore during the previous quarter ended June 2017.
The Authority has allotted us 20,000 sq. metres of land in Sector Ecotech-XII. Company planned to start civil works on the expansion project by 2009-end and commercial production was expected to start by end of 2011.
Company has imported machinery to the tune of Rs 5 crore for capacity expansion. The project was funded through internal accruals and bank loans.
Roto Pumps products are widely used abroad in sectors like oil and gas, pharmaceuticals, food industry and especially in waste water treatment plants. The company is also planning to diversify its business.
- 50% at current market price of 105
- 50% at price range of 83-85 (If stock price falls during market correction)
Time has shown that smart investors have made their fortune by investing in equities in long term. None other asset class can match giving you such extra ordinary returns. Yes, its important for you to invest in right set of companies at right price with medium to long term perspective. If you think to invest in stocks for period of 3 months or 6 months, we suggest you to stay out of stock market because you are not investing, you are betting on volatility of stock market which could be risky.
We are pleased to inform you that you can subscribe to our services at discounted prices under our ongoing Dussehra Diwali Offer of the Year. Attractive discounts & valuable freebies which make this festive season special for our readers are as under:
2. Rs. 1 Lakh Diwali Muhurat Portfolio of 10 Stocks (to be released on 06th Nov'18)
3. Special Report - 6 Hidden Gems Stocks to Buy / Accumulate (Released on 30th Sep'18)
4. Hidden Gems Flash Back Report (to be released in Oct'18)
5. Special Report - 6 Value Picks Stocks to Buy / Accumulate (Released on 02nd Oct'18)
6. Value Picks Flash Back Report (to be released in Nov'18)
7. Existing Portfolio Health Check Up under Wealth-Builder Subscription
8. Saral Gyan eBook - "How to Grow your Savings?" worth Rs. 599 for Free.
Below table indicates subscription services and discounted prices valid up to 15th Nov'18.
DUSSEHRA - DIWALI OFFER
CARD / NET BANKING
|Hidden Gems||Rs. |
|Value Picks||Rs. |
|Combo 1: HG + VP + WB + 15%||Rs. |
|Combo 2: HG + VP + 15%||Rs. |
|Combo 3: HG + VP||Rs. |
|Combo 4: HG + 15%||Rs. |
|Combo 5: VP + 15%||Rs. |
Simply choose the subscription service / combo subscription you would like to opt and click on SUBSCRIBE! link in above table to make online payment using your debit / credit card or net banking facility. In case you are not comfortable in subscribing online, click here to know about our other payment options and bank details.