- Market leader in the business / any one segment in which the company is operating in.
- Scalable business with significant moat (sustainable competitive advantage)
- Prudent Management with promoters increasing their shares holding in the company
- Manageable debt on books with healthy cash flows.
- CAGR of above 15% with increase in operating and net profit margins in last 5 years.
- Consistent dividend payment with dividend yield above 1% in last 5 years
- Increasing EPS, low PE ratio with ROE and ROCE above 20% in last 5 years.
One of the important key to successful investing is to pick the right business at decent valuations. Once you buy shares, you own a part of company’s business. We at Saral Gyan recommend good businesses to buy with long term view and any change in our stock views will be based on strong structural trend and not on any short term movement.
Below is the as on date performance of our Potential 5-Bagger stocks since release of our 3rd issue on 05 Jun'16.
Moreover, our potential 5-Bagger stock picks have given average returns of 101.5% as on date against Sensex returns of 17% (27011 - 31596) and Nifty returns of 20.5% (8181 - 9857) during last 2 years (since 5th May'15).
If you wish to receive 4th issue of our Special Report 5 Stocks : Potential 5-Baggers in 5 Years Update (to be released by end of the day today on 27 Aug'17), simply subscribe to Hidden Gems, Wealth-Builder, Value Picks or any of our combo packs and we will send you the report without any extra charges at the time of release today (by end of the day).
You can avail attractive discounts by subscribing to our combo packs. Below are the details of our annual subscription charges, simply click on SUBSCRIBE! link to subscribe to our services online using debit / credit card or net banking facility.
|PAY ONLINE |
CARD / NET BANKING
|15% @ 90 Days|
|Combo 1: HG + VP + WB + 15%|
|Combo 2: HG + VP + 15%|
|Combo 3: HG + VP|
|Combo 4: HG + 15%|
|Combo 5: VP + 15%|
In case if you are not comfortable in subscribing online, you can make the payment through cheque / cash deposit / NEFT transfer in any of our bank and writing back to us sharing transaction details. Click here for bank details.
Wish you happy & safe Investing.