Reaping great returns from your stocks portfolio will no longer be a far-fetched dream as team of our equity analysts will do a complete makeover of your equity portfolio.
We empower you to invest in stocks-safely & successfully. Our team objective is to share the right stock at the right price and at the right time based on fundamental analysis. So that you can tap the best investment opportunities and make your investment grow! Hence subscribing to Wealth-Builder could change the way you invest in stocks.
And there is no better time to subscribe than now. Just subscribe to our Wealth-Builder, and we will provide you a complete analysis of your stocks portfolio, at no extra cost! Yes, you will get your equity portfolio health check up absolutely free under Wealth-Builder subscription.
Once you subscribe to Wealth-Builder, you need to mail your existing stock portfolio to us in an excel file and our senior equity analysts will examine your portfolio. A customized portfolio analysis report will be emailed to you with all the findings and a personalised action plan. Our team will do the analysis of your stock holdings and would require at least a week's time to share the report. You simply need to replicate the changes suggested by our team. With this, you can get much better returns on your investment compared to major indices.
Your portfolio analysis report will:
1. Examine the fundamental strength of your stocks & guide you on which ones to hold or sell
2. Analyse the valuation of each stock based on current market price & provide an action point for each stock
3. Measure the exposure of your portfolio across sectors & stocks and suggest pointers for re-allocation
4. Check out your portfolio size and allocation across market-caps and suggest an optimal investment strategy
5. Provide a personalised action plan to maximise your returns over a period of time
If you are a new investor you don't have a stocks portfolio currently, you can still subscribe to Wealth-Builder now and avail the portfolio analysis facility after 6 months once you have a steady portfolio.
We are pleased to share the past performance of our Wealth-Builder portfolio. If you would have invested Rs. 10 lakh in beginning of 2013 in our carefully picked Wealth-Builder stocks and followed our advice making buy / sell transactions later, return on your investment would have fetched profit of Rs. 37.05 lakhs as on date.
Wealth-Builder portfolio stocks have given absolute returns of 243.9% compared to Sensex returns of 36% and Nifty returns of 37.6% since 1st Jan 2013.
Our 7 Wealth-Builder stocks out of 16 have given returns in the range of 60% to 720% in last 4 years. We do update our members regularly about which stock to buy and which to sell to maximize their returns in longer period of time.
Below is the performance update of our Wealth-Builder portfolio since 1st Jan'13:
Wealth-Builder is our offline portfolio management service. Using Wealth-Builder, you can manage your portfolio like a professional.
1. You Plant – You will manage your money at your own. Using your own Dmat account, you will purchase and sell shares at right point of time.
2. We Nurture – We will guide you with detailed report suggesting which stock to buy, at what price to buy and of course how much to buy, when to sell and how much to sell. Based on our recommendations, you will create and modify your portfolio to maximize your returns on your investments over a period of time.
3. You Harvest – It’s a fact that equities can give you maximum returns compared to any other asset class if invested with a long term horizon (3 to 5 years and above). Investing in fundamentally strong small and mid cap companies ensures that you keep harvesting your money in form of regular and higher dividends year after year along with capital appreciation.
Below are the unique advantage and benefits of Wealth-Builder over conventional PMS and Mutual Fund:
1. You manage your money at your own without giving it to mutual fund or PMS with benefit of any time access to your portfolio.
2. You will not be charged any asset management fee, exit / entry load, administration charges. Only one time nominal annual subscription cost will be charged.
3. Wealth Builder ensures capital protection; your portfolio will not be over churned to earn higher brokerage like many brokerage houses.
4. Exposure to our well researched stocks - Hidden Gems and Value Picks.
5. Limited transactions – once or twice in a month, you can manage your portfolio giving only 30 – 60 minutes in a month without affecting your busy schedule.
Wealth-Builder ensures giving better returns compared to major indices like Sensex or Nifty.
Wealth-Builder subscribers need to replicate our recommended portfolio in exact proportion. For ex: If we recommend to invest Rs 50,000 in “x” company with portfolio allocation of 5% in Rs. 10 lakh portfolio, subscriber starting his portfolio with Rs. 2 lakh need to invest Rs. 10,000 in “x” company with similar portfolio allocation i.e. 5%. On monthly basis, we review Wealth-Builder portfolio and update our members in terms of any changes in allocation or exit / entries in stocks based on fundamental analysis and recent developments in these companies.
Click hereto download our Wealth-Builder presentation for complete details.
Disclaimer: The articles published in www.saralgyan.in is for the personal information of the authorised recipient and is not for public distribution and should not be reproduced or redistributed without prior permission.
The information provided in the website is from publicly available data and other sources, which we believe, are reliable. Efforts are made to try and ensure accuracy of data however, Saral Gyan Capital Services shall not be liable for loss or damage that may arise from use of the published posts/comments in the website. The published articles are purely for information purposes and does not construe to be investment recommendation/advice or an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy/sell any securities. The opinions expressed are our current opinions as of the date appearing in the material and may be subject to change from time to time without notice.
Investors should not solely rely on the information contained in the website and must make investment decisions based on their own investment objectives, risk profile and financial position. The recipients of this material should take their own professional advice before acting on this information.