Today, Aurobindo Pharma Ltd is a 8-Bagger stock for our members. Aurobindo Pharma has made life time high of Rs. 891.50 on 30th Dec'15 and today closed at price of Rs. 764 giving returns of whopping 717% to our members in time period of 3 years. We have not suggested any partial profit booking yet as we believe stock may consolidate at current levels and continue to make new highs in coming months / quarters.
Below is the summary of Aurobindo Pharma Ltd shared by our team under Value Pick research report - Jan'13.
A well integrated pharma company, Aurobindo Pharma features among the top 10 companies in India in terms of consolidated revenues. Aurobindo exports to over 125 countries across the globe with more than 70% of its revenues derived out of international operations. Our customers include premium multi-national companies. With multiple facilities approved by leading regulatory agencies such as USFDA, EU GMP, UK MHRA, South Africa-MCC, Health Canada and Brazil ANVISA, Aurobindo makes use of in-house R&D for rapid filing of patents, Drug Master Files (DMFs), Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDAs) and formulation dossiers across the world. Aurobindo Pharma is among the largest filers of DMFs and ANDAs from India.
Research & Development
- Project / product identification
- Literature evaluation / patent study
- API process development
- Formulation development
- Pilot BA / BE
- Exhibiting batches for dossier submission
- Stability studies for global requirements
- Dossier submission
- Large manufacturing facilities approved by leading regulatory bodies
- Large diversified product portfolio
- Large R&D facility in India for formulations and active ingredients
- Vertical integration
- Proven regulatory expertise
- Technology and know-how for specialty formulations
- Global marketing network
- Customer centric approach and relationship oriented marketing
- Speed and effectiveness in execution with TQA
On Net profit of Aurobindo Pharma reported to Rs 238.01 crore in the quarter ended September 2012 as against net loss of Rs 41.88 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2011. Sales rose 47.03% to Rs 1372.48 crore in the quarter ended September 2012 as against Rs 933.44 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2011
- 60% at current market price of 187.30
- 40% at price range of 170-180 (In case of correction in stock price in near term)
An opportunity missed is an opportunity lost! If you really want to grow your savings by investing in fundamentally strong small and mid cap stocks, you can opt for our annual subscription services - Hidden Gems, Value Picks and Wealth-Builder. The stocks we reveal through Hidden Gems & Value Picks are companies that are either under-researched or not covered by other stock brokers and research firms.
Add power to your equity portfolio by investing in high quality small & mid cap stocks - Hidden Gems & Value Picks. Avail attractive discounts by subscribing to our combo packs, click here for details.
Also Read: Hidden Gems - SIP Returns of 216.9% in 5 Years
Wish you happy & safe Investing.