Since 1st July'15, stock price has seen a sharp run up and currently trading at Rs. 778 after making all time high of Rs. 799 today with intraday gains of almost 15%, giving returns of 50% in matter of just 5 weeks. We are glad to inform you that stock has appreciated by astonishing 640% since our initial recommendation at price of Rs. 105 in Nov'12 and July'13 and is now a 7.5-Bagger Stock for our Hidden Gem subscribers.
Please note that we do not suggest any fresh investment in this stock as valuations at current price of Rs. 778 per share looks expensive in short term considering price to earning ratio above 35 for such a small cap company. However, we are not suggesting any partial profit booking yet to our members as we believe company offers a great long term investment opportunity considering strong growth outlook for kitchen utility products in India and company leadership position as manufacturer and exporter of Composite Quartz and Granite Kitchen Sinks.
Company is going to announce its Jun'15 quarter results on 14th August, we expect company to continue delivering robust top line and bottom line like that of past quarters. In past, company has rewarded share holders with regular dividends and bonus issue, future looks promising for small company like Acrysil (current market capital of 350 crores) with huge potential and strong demand of premium products in kitchen utility segment.
Below is the article we published on Acrysil Ltd on 14 Aug 2014.
Update from Acrysil management on recently launched Brand - Sternhagen:
Sternhagen, the German brand that symbolises the pinnacle of luxury in design and engineering will soon be launched in India. The brand, owned by Acrysil GmbH, Germany (a wholly owned subsidiary of Acrysil Limited, India) was recently launched in Las Vegas, USA and will shortly be launched in Singapore, Vietnam and the UK. The product roll out will follow in other countries like China, Thailand and Germany. The Sternhagen range has already earned accolades from the industry for its awe inspiring designs and amazing quality and finish during Acetech 2013 in New Delhi.
While the designs are set to revolutionise the premium bathroom market, what’s beneath the surface is the ultimate in engineering excellence. Sternhagen wash basins are made from Sanitary Quartz (Sani-Q) discovered and perfected after years of intensive R&D. Sani-Q is a patented high-tech quartz with an ultra smooth silky finish and has a built-in hygienic armor both at its surface, as well as the core. Sani-Q’s silk finish lends itself perfectly for easy upkeep and the most creative artistic sculpture. The products have been thoroughly tested for quality and durability with a series of extreme tests including scratch tests, stain tests and durability tests.
The Sternhagen range of washbasins will be manufactured by Acrysil at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Bhavnagar, Gujarat. The raw material (Sani-Q), the highly acclaimed designs and the moulds will all be sourced from Germany.
1. Sales turnover of the company has doubled in last 5 years, where as net profits have declined in last 4 years due to high raw material prices and slowdown in US and Europe. Company has made an entry into some entirely new geographies like Columbia, Hungary, Iran and Israel. Company has also customized several new models in terms of new styling and design for their existing clientele in Europe, Russia, USA and the Far East to drive growth.
2. Management is now looking aggressive to grab domestic market share for its premium quality products. Company is also increasing its product portfolio to offer complete package of new products to their clientele. Currently, company generates 80% of revenue from exports and now aims to increase their domestic sales from existing 20% to 30% in next couple of years.
3. Domestic sales of the company have increased from 1.1 crores in 2001-02 to 12.4 crores in 2011-12. In fact, in FY 2011-12, domestic sales of the company have grown by nearly 43%. Company is also opening galleries to show case their products in metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad to boost sales in domestic markets.
4. As per our estimates, Acrysil can deliver bottom line of 80 million for full financial year 2012 – 13, annualized EPS of Rs. 21.3 with forward P/E ratio of 5.4 X for FY 2012-13, which makes stock an attractive bet at CMP.
5. Management has rewarded share holders by paying consistent dividends since 2006. Dividend yield at current market price is above 3. Recently, company also issued bonus share to share holders at the ratio of 1:2
6. On equity of Rs. 44.58 million, the estimated annualized EPS for FY 12-13 works out to Rs. 21.3 and the Book Value per share is Rs. 73. At current market price of Rs. 113.95, stock price to book value is 1.56, which makes stock valuations reasonable with a long term view of 18-24 months.
Considering reasonable valuations and opportunities in domestic markets of using premium quality products for luxury homes, we find Acrysil Ltd an attractive pick. Saral Gyan Team recommends “BUY” on Acrysil Ltd. for a target of Rs. 230 over a period of 18-24 months.
- 50% at current market price of Rs. 113.95
- 50% at price range of Rs. 95 - 100
Acrysil (India) Ltd is 1 of those 26 multibagger stocks which have given returns in the range of more 100% to 1900% returns to our subscribers in last 5 years. If you have patience and want to add extra power in your portfolio, start investing some portion of your savings in fundamentally strong small and mid cap companies - Hidden Gems & Value Picks.
Time has shown that smart investors have made their fortune by investing in equities in long term. None other asset class can match giving you such extra ordinary returns. Yes, its important for you to invest in right set of companies at right price with medium to long term perspective. If you think to invest in stocks for period of 3 months or 6 months, we suggest you to stay out of stock market because you are not investing, you are betting on volatility of stock market which could be risky.
Its our mission to ensure that you reap the best returns on your investment, our objective is not only to grow your investments at a healthy rate but also to protect your capital during market downturns.
The stocks we reveal through Hidden Gems & Value Picks are companies that are either under-researched or not covered by other stock brokers and research firms. We keep on updating our subscribers on our past recommendation suggesting them whether to hold / buy or sell stocks on the basis of company's performance and future outlook.
Subscribe to Hidden Gems & Value Picks and start investing systematically. Avail attractive discounts by subscribing to our combo packs, click here for details.
Imp. Note: Hidden Gem - July 2015 stock release is delayed and is yet not out, it will be released on 9th Aug'15.
Do contact us in case of any queries, we will be delighted to assist you.
Wish you happy & safe Investing.
Team - Saral Gyan.