Premier Explosives recently informed that the company has received Industrial License vide License from the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP), for the following Products and Location:
We suggest our members to continue holding the stock as company will be the direct beneficiary considering expected growth in coal mining industry and power sector. We do not suggest any fresh investment in stock at current market price.
- The Company is manufacturing many diverse products for Defence requirements.
- The Company is operating and maintaining a State-of-Art Chemical Manufacturing facility of Indian Space Research Organisation
- The Company has two Joint Ventures abroad for manufacture of Explosives & accessories
- The Company has ISO 2001 accreditation
- Most of the products are ‘CE’ certified
- In the process of implementing 6 Sigma & NABL accreditation
- Propellants 1000 MTPA
- Pyros 2 Million Numbers
- HNS 10 MTPA
- HNF 10 MTPA
- CL - 20 10 MTPA
viii) PEL is available at a market capitalization of Rs. 60 crores. Considering the valuations and the growth potential of the company, especially in the defence and space segments, PEL is a good long term investment opportunity.
- 50% at current market price of 73.80
- 50% at price range of 65-68 (If stock price falls during market correction)
An opportunity missed an opportunity lost. Start building your equity portfolio by investing in Hidden Gems and Value Picks of stock market. The stocks we reveal through Hidden Gems & Value Picks are companies that are either under-researched or not covered by other stock brokers and research firms. We keep on updating our subscribers on our past recommendation suggesting them whether to hold / buy or sell stocks on the basis of company's performance and future outlook.
Do not miss out Saral Gyan 5th Anniversary Offer (closes on 31st July'15), an opportunity to avail our subscription services at best discounted price.
Do write to us in case of any queries, we will be delighted to assist you.
Saral Gyan Capital Services