Benchmark indices made new milestones in March with the Nifty hitting the 9,100-mark and the Sensex moving past 30,000 levels for the first time and later seen a healthy correction of more than 10% in the month of May and June.
Considering healthy correction as an buying opportunity, we released our Special Report - 5 Stocks - 5-Baggers in 5 Years. We selected 5 Stocks from small and mid cap segment having high long term earning visibility, prudent management and decent valuations with potential to multiple your investments by 5 times in 5 years.
- Market leader in the business / any one segment in which the company is operating in.
- Scalable business with significant moat (sustainable competitive advantage)
- Prudent Management with promoters increasing their shares holding in the company
- Low debt on books with healthy cash flows.
- CAGR of above 15% with increase in operating and net profit margins in last 5 years.
- Consistent dividend payment with dividend yield above 1% in last 5 years
- Increasing EPS, low PE ratio with ROE and ROCE above 20% in last 5 years.
At current situation, how does one know the right stock to invest in and that too at the right price which will ensure strong returns in the long term? This will be a question that will be the uppermost in the minds of most investors wanting to allocate part of their funds towards stocks. Especially in light of the heightened volatility in the markets in the past.