Company announced its quarterly results on 08th Nov'14, net profit of Premier Explosives declined 3.31% to Rs 1.75 crore in the quarter ended September 2014 as against Rs 1.81 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2013. Sales rose 4.34% to Rs 35.13 crore in the quarter ended September 2014 as against Rs 33.67 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2013
- The Company is manufacturing many diverse products for Defence requirements.
- The Company is operating and maintaining a State-of-Art Chemical Manufacturing facility of Indian Space Research Organisation
- The Company has two Joint Ventures abroad for manufacture of Explosives & accessories
- The Company has ISO 2001 accreditation
- Most of the products are ‘CE’ certified
- In the process of implementing 6 Sigma & NABL accreditation
- Propellants 1000 MTPA
- Pyros 2 Million Numbers
- HNS 10 MTPA
- HNF 10 MTPA
- CL - 20 10 MTPA
viii) PEL is available at a market capitalization of Rs. 60 crores. Considering the valuations and the growth potential of the company, especially in the defence and space segments, PEL is a good long term investment opportunity.
- 50% at current market price of 73.80
- 50% at price range of 65-68 (If stock price falls during market correction)
An opportunity missed an opportunity lost. Start building your equity portfolio by investing in Hidden Gems and Value Picks of stock market. The stocks we reveal through Hidden Gems & Value Picks are companies that are either under-researched or not covered by other stock brokers and research firms. We keep on updating our subscribers on our past recommendation suggesting them whether to hold / buy or sell stocks on the basis of company's performance and future outlook.
Subscribe to Hidden Gems & Value Picks and start investing systematically. Enjoy discount up to 30% and attractive freebies under Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015 offer. To know more about the offer, click here. Hurry! Offer is for limited period and closes on 31st Dec'14.
Team - Saral Gyan.