We are glad to inform you that Acrysil target price of Rs. 230 was already achieved couple of months back. Today, Acrysil India Ltd has made its all time high of Rs. 408.60 today hitting 2nd consecutive upper circuit of 20% today and is now giving overall returns of 289% to our members. Acrysil is almost a 4-Bagger stock within period of 18 months for our members. Acrysil is one of the stock recommended by us as a 5-Bagger stock in July last year and offers a great long term investment opportunity.
Below is the update from Acrysil management on recently launched Brand - Sternhagen:
Sternhagen, the German brand that symbolises the pinnacle of luxury in design and engineering will soon be launched in India. The brand, owned by Acrysil GmbH, Germany (a wholly owned subsidiary of Acrysil Limited, India) was recently launched in Las Vegas, USA and will shortly be launched in Singapore, Vietnam and the UK. The product roll out will follow in other countries like China, Thailand and Germany. The Sternhagen range has already earned accolades from the industry for its awe inspiring designs and amazing quality and finish during Acetech 2013 in New Delhi.
The Sternhagen collection of washbasins will initially have four nature inspired exclusive designs namely, Düne (inspired by sand dunes), Seerose (inspired by petals of water lily), Golden Cut (90° geometric cut design) and Kristall (inspired by natural crystal). The collection provides a subtle visual reminder of nature, and each design connects people with emotions and memories associated with nature. The washbasins are designed in Berlin, Germany by EMAMI DESIGN (No. 1 of the worldwide Red Dot Design ranking).
While the designs are set to revolutionise the premium bathroom market, what’s beneath the surface is the ultimate in engineering excellence. Sternhagen wash basins are made from Sanitary Quartz (Sani-Q) discovered and perfected after years of intensive R&D. Sani-Q is a patented high-tech quartz with an ultra smooth silky finish and has a built-in hygienic armor both at its surface, as well as the core. Sani-Q’s silk finish lends itself perfectly for easy upkeep and the most creative artistic sculpture. The products have been thoroughly tested for quality and durability with a series of extreme tests including scratch tests, stain tests and durability tests.
The Sternhagen range of washbasins will be manufactured by Acrysil at its state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Bhavnagar, Gujarat. The raw material (Sani-Q), the highly acclaimed designs and the moulds will all be sourced from Germany.
1. Sales turnover of the company has doubled in last 5 years, where as net profits have declined in last 4 years due to high raw material prices and slowdown in US and Europe. Company has made an entry into some entirely new geographies like Columbia, Hungary, Iran and Israel. Company has also customized several new models in terms of new styling and design for their existing clientele in Europe, Russia, USA and the Far East to drive growth.
2. Management is now looking aggressive to grab domestic market share for its premium quality products. Company is also increasing its product portfolio to offer complete package of new products to their clientele. Currently, company generates 80% of revenue from exports and now aims to increase their domestic sales from existing 20% to 30% in next couple of years.
3. Domestic sales of the company have increased from 1.1 crores in 2001-02 to 12.4 crores in 2011-12. In fact, in FY 2011-12, domestic sales of the company have grown by nearly 43%. Company is also opening galleries to show case their products in metro cities like Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad to boost sales in domestic markets.
4. As per our estimates, Acrysil can deliver bottom line of 80 million for full financial year 2012 – 13, annualized EPS of Rs. 21.3 with forward P/E ratio of 5.4 X for FY 2012-13, which makes stock an attractive bet at CMP.
5. Management has rewarded share holders by paying consistent dividends since 2006. Dividend yield at current market price is above 3. Recently, company also issued bonus share to share holders at the ratio of 1:2
6. On equity of Rs. 44.58 million, the estimated annualized EPS for FY 12-13 works out to Rs. 21.3 and the Book Value per share is Rs. 73. At current market price of Rs. 113.95, stock price to book value is 1.56, which makes stock valuations reasonable with a long term view of 18-24 months.
Considering reasonable valuations and opportunities in domestic markets of using premium quality products for luxury homes, we find Acrysil Ltd an attractive pick. Saral Gyan Team recommends “BUY” on Acrysil Ltd. for a target of Rs. 230 over a period of 18-24 months.
- 50% at current market price of Rs. 113.95
- 50% at price range of Rs. 95 - 100
Acrysil (India) Ltd is 1 of those 12 multibagger stocks which have given returns in the range of more 100% to 700% returns to our subscribers in last 3.5 years. Team of equity analysts at Saral Gyan put lot of efforts & smart work to identify Hidden Gems (Unexplored Multibagger Small Cap Stocks) and Value Picks (Mid Caps with Plenty of Upside Potential) which not only grow your capital at a healthy rate but also ensures protection of your capital during market downturn.
An opportunity missed an opportunity lost. Start building your equity portfolio by investing in Hidden Gems and Value Picks of stock market. The stocks we reveal through Hidden Gems & Value Picks are companies that are either under-researched or not covered by other stock brokers and research firms. We keep on updating our subscribers on our past recommendation suggesting them whether to hold / buy or sell stocks on the basis of company's performance and future outlook.
Team - Saral Gyan.