If we look at major indices of 3 years back, Investors have not made money from stock markets. Major indices like Sensex and Nifty have moved only a little. On 3rd Jan 2011, Sensex was at 20,561 and closed at 21,140 on 1st Jan'14 giving marginal positive returns of 2.8% during last 3 years. Small Cap Index and Mid Cap Index have given negative returns during the same period.
Moreover, big daddies of dalal street, companies like Reliance, SBI and L & T have given negative returns in the range of -5% to -30% to investors who invested in them during Dec'10.
We always suggest salaried employees as well as businessmen / entrepreneurs to invest via SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) route. Simply get some savings from your monthly income and Invest in equities for long term. SIP not only allows you to save every month in a disciplined way but also help you ride through ups and downs of stock market.
Invest some portion of your monthly income in good companies without timing the stock market and you will definitely get rewarded in long run.
Just take care of Basic Principle of Investing in Equities:
1. Invest in stock market with a long term view (3 - 7 years or more).
2. Invest in companies which are fundamentally strong with scalable business.
3. Follow disciplined approach by Investing regularly in equities.
4. Build a diversified portfolio by investing in small & mid cap companies.
5. Avoid frequent buying / selling of stocks, Its trading not Investing!
6. Review performance of your holding companies at least once a year to decide whether to buy / sell or hold.
Lets review how SIP approach have benefited our Hidden Gems members during last 3 years. Below is the table which illustrates value of Rs. 10,000 invested (every month) in Hidden Gems (Unexplored Multibagger Small Cap Stocks) vis a vis value of Rs. 10,000 invested in BSE Small Cap Index during last 3 years.
In fact, actual returns of Hidden Gems are much higher as we suggested partial / full profit booking at higher levels in many of our Hidden Gems like Camlin Fine Chemicals, De Nora Ltd, Cravatex, SAB TN Ltd etc and exit in few of non performing companies like National Plastic, Sumedha Fiscal, Puneet Resins etc.
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that 11 Hidden Gems out of 30 during last 3 years have given more than 100% returns to our members. We are hopeful that we will continue to hunt best Hidden Gems from universe of small caps by doing authentic, in-depth and unbiased research work and support our members to make educated investment decision.
Through Hidden Gems and Value Picks, we're providing you opportunities to invest in such small / mid caps stocks today. Infosys, Pantaloon, Dabur, Glenmark were the small cap stocks in past and today are the well known companies falling under mid and large cap space.
|Special Offer: Lohri, Makar Sankranti & Pongal|
|SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE||ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION CHARGE||YOU SAVE|
|15% @ 90 DAYS||Rs. 2500 / $ 55||0%|
|Value Picks||Rs. ||20%|
|Hidden Gems||Rs. ||20%|
|Hidden Gems + Value Picks||Rs. ||30%|
|3 in One (HG + VP + 15P)||Rs. ||35%|
|All 4 in One (HG + VP + 15P + WB)||Rs. ||40%|
1. Cheque Deposit: Deposit Cheque in any branch or ATM of ICICI / HDFC / Axis Bank. Please mention on the cheque - Saral Gyan Capital Services - A/c no. ......
2. Online Net Banking: Add any of the bank (ICICI / HDFC / Axis Bank) account no. and name in your payee for online transaction. You might need IFSC code.
3. Pay pal using Credit Card: Abroad subscribers can pay using Credit Card, transaction amount as per $ exchange rate in INR will be applicable (applicable only for abroad subscribers)
Do not miss out our Special offer available for 2 days (13 & 14 Jan'14) on auspicious occasion of Lohri, Makar Sankranti and Pongal, an opportunity to avail subscription services at best discounted prices. Subscribe today to any of our combo pack and receive new year surprise gift along with freebies.
Do contact us in case of any queries, we will be delighted to assist you.