Founded in 1986 by Mr. P.V. Ramaprasad Reddy, Mr. K. Nityananda Reddy and a small group of highly committed professionals, Aurobindo Pharma was born off a vision. The company commenced operations in 1988-89 with a single unit manufacturing Semi-Synthetic Penicillin (SSP) at Pondicherry.
- Project / product identification
- Literature evaluation / patent study
- API process development
- Formulation development
- Pilot BA / BE
- Exhibiting batches for dossier submission
- Stability studies for global requirements
- Dossier submission
- Large manufacturing facilities approved by leading regulatory bodies
- Large diversified product portfolio
- Large R&D facility in India for formulations and active ingredients
- Vertical integration
- Proven regulatory expertise
- Technology and know-how for specialty formulations
- Global marketing network
- Customer centric approach and relationship oriented marketing
- Speed and effectiveness in execution with TQA
Company state-of-the-art manufacturing plants ensure that it deliver quality and scale. Company has successfully integrated its capabilities and capacities to deliver a wide product portfolio that caters to the needs of diverse markets. Aurobindo operates dedicated facilities for categories from intermediates to oral and sterile betalactams. There are multiple site filings to mitigate the supply risk and to ensure business continuity. Aurobindo API plants are equipped with particle size modifications systems to supply compacted and micronized materials.
Manufacturing is backed by warehousing systems that offer ambient control room temperature (CRT) and cold rooms. API plants are equipped by site dedicated quality control laboratories. We practice DIMAP, FEMA methodologies as part of our QMS.
Aurobindo Pharma reports net profit of Rs 238.01 crore in the Sept'12 quarter
On Net profit of Aurobindo Pharma reported to Rs 238.01 crore in the quarter ended September 2012 as against net loss of Rs 41.88 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2011. Sales rose 47.03% to Rs 1372.48 crore in the quarter ended September 2012 as against Rs 933.44 crore during the previous quarter ended September 2011
Aurobindo Pharma reports net loss of Rs 49.84 crore in June 2012 quarter
On consolidated basis, the company has reported a net loss of Rs 128.91 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 against net loss of Rs 122.80 crore for the corresponding period last fiscal. However, total income increased by 12.22% at Rs 1216.63 crore during the quarter under review from Rs 1084.16 crore in the year-ago period.
- 60% at current market price of 187.30
- 40% at price range of 170-180 (In case of correction in stock price in near term)