Tuesday, July 17, 2012
Saral Gyan team thanks all existing subscribers and readers for appreciating the performance of Hidden Gems. Your appreciation and support make Saral Gyan Hidden Gems one of the most admired service today. We also like to thank all our newly joined members for giving an overwhelming response to Hidden Gems. Our equity analysts put best of their efforts to ensure that you grow your investments at a healthy rate and protect it during market downturns.
We received dozens of emails where many of our readers asked about current year Hidden Gems performance and sharing those research reports.
* Hidden Gems - April 2012 was not released by our equity analysts.
We are glad to inform you that we will share all Hidden Gems research reports published since Jan 2012 on activation of your Hidden Gems subscription. Hence, you will receive past 5 Hidden Gems research reports along with 12 Hidden Gems for next 12 months which will be released on monthly basis by our equity analysts.
An opportunity missed is an opportunity lost. Subscribe to Hidden Gems today @ Rs. 5000 ($105) and save Rs. 2500 ($45), Hidden Gems annual subscription charge will be revised to Rs. 7500 ($105) from 1st August 2012.
Below are the 4 out of 12 Hidden Gems stocks recommended by our equity analysts which doubled Investors money in one year:
1. Camlin Fine Sciences (BSE Code - 532834) : Camlin Fine Sciences was recommended by our equity analysts at price of 60 (price adjusted due to stock split) considering positive developments in the company. And after 8 months suggested partial profit booking by selling 50% holding of Camlin Fine Sciences at price range of Rs. 130 (price adjusted due to stock split), returns of 115% in short span of 8 months. Remaining 50% stock holding is free for Hidden Gem subscribers.
Camlin Fine Sciences Research Report - Read/Download
2. Cravatex (BSE Code - 509472) : Cravatex belongs to consumer segment and was attractively valued before bonus issue, company own rights to sell brands like Fila and Proline and was expanding its reach to customers in different geographies of the country, stock was recommended at price of Rs. 700 (bonus adjusted) in May 2011 by our equity analysts. Stock made high of Rs. 799 in April this year registering maximum returns of almost 130%.
Cravatex Research Report - Read/Download
3. WPIL (BSE Code - 505872) : Our equity analysts noticed that WPIL promoters are doing aggresive open market purchase. Later our analysts tried to dig out the reasons and found that WPIL has made few acquisition/ tie ups globally to synergize their business and is going to be benefitted tremendously in coming quarters, same was reflected later in company's quarterly results. Stock recommended at average price of Rs. 182.5 made high of Rs. 442 during this week. We suggested partial profit booking to our subscribers by selling 50% of stock holding at Rs. 425 (returns of 130%) and holding the remaining quantity for long term.
WPIL Research Report - Read/Download
4. Cera Sanitaryware (BSE Code - 532443) : Cera Sanitaryware was attractively priced and was trading below its intrinsic value in Dec 2011. Our analysts were confident enough about decent returns in this scrip and suggested a buy at price of Rs. 157, stock has made 52 week high of 318.4 during this week and doubled the investments of our subscribers in short span of 7 months. As valuations are still attractive, we suggest our subscribers to hold the stock.
Cera Sanitaryware Research Report - Read/Download
Hidden Gems outperformed small cap index by whopping 40% giving average positive returns of 32% against negative returns of -8% of small cap index.
So what are waiting for? Make educated investment decision and start investing small portion of your savings in Saral Gyan - Hidden Gems to add power to your stock portfolio. On activation of your subscription, you will also receive Saral Gyan eBook "How to Grow your Savings?" worth Rs. 499 for Free.
Subscribe today to activate your Hidden Gems subscription @ Rs 5000 ($105) ! Click here to know about payment facilities and options. Abroad subscribers can make payment using our Paypal gateway.
Hidden Gems - 2012 Performance at a Glance