Saral Gyan's e-book “How to Grow your Savings?”
This e-book will provide you important & relevant information supported by facts & figures to help you grow your savings by investing in stocks to succeed:
Now, Just Imagine...
Take a wild guess?
Let us look at the real example.
If you have subscribed for 100 shares of "X" company with a face value of Rs. 100 in 1980.
• In 1981 company declared 1:1 bonus = you have 200 shares
In 2010, you have whopping 9.6 million shares of the company.
Any guess about the company?
(Hint: It’s an Indian IT Company)
Any guess about the present valuation of Rs. 10,000 invested in 1980?
The company which has made fortune of millions is "WIPRO" with present valuation of 450+ crores (excluding dividend payments) for Rs. 10,000 invested in 1980.
- Past & Future Value of Money
- Income Expenditure Ratio
- Passive Income
- Tips & Tricks to Save Money
- Saving Strategies
- Difference between Saving & Investing
- Understanding Your Assets
- Investing in Different Asset class
- Pay Off Your Debt or Invest
- Power of Compounding
- Benefits of Long Term Investing
- 10 Key Investing Mantra’s
- Financial Planning
- Managing your Finances
- Making your own Investment Plan
- Your Investment Profile & Risk Tolerance
- Investing in Equities
- Investing in Bull & Bear Market
- Invest in Individual Stock or Mutual Fund
- Creating a Stock Portfolio
- Investment Portfolio Mistakes to Avoid
- Importance of Stock Diversification
- Investing for Growth, Yield & Income
- Facts & Benefits of Investing in Small Companies
- Investing Risks Vs Rewards
- Understanding Stock Market Risks
- Different Type of Investing Risks
- Managing Investment Risks
- The Bulls, The Bears & The Farm
- Stock Investing & The Age Factor
- Don’t Count on Stocks for Short Term Goals
- Characteristics of Successful Investors
- Don’t try to Time Bottom of Stock Market
- Investing in Stocks for Regular Income & Long Term Growth
- Investing Checklist – 10 Most Important Element
In case of any queries, do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com